While you can find many organizations on the internet offering their services to create Private Contract Associations (PCAs), Private Membership Associations (PMAs) and Private Membership Societies (PMS), it is important to understand:
Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions to help you in making the right choice:
- What is a Private Contract/Membership Association?
- What is a Mission Society?
- What is the importance of Jurisdiction?
- What is meant by Public versus Private?
- Should you register a PCA/PMA/PMS?
- Should you obtain an EIN for a PCA/PMA/PMS?
- What is unique about the services FreedomWorks offers?
- Is this available in outside of the United States?
What is a Private Contract/Membership Association?
In theory, a Private Contract Association (PCA) is equivalent to a Private Membership Association (PMA) and a Private Membership Society (PMS). However, as you read in the note at the top of this page, the practical implementation of these ideas and the amount of protection provided can vary greatly.
- An Articles of Association is NOT enough!
- Simply stating an entity is a Private is NOT enough!
- A stand-alone PMA is NOT enough!
- Creating a PMA for use in an LLC, corporation, or sole proprietorship renders the term Private meaningless.
A PMA created through FreedomWorks is rooted in a Mission Society and thus only one component of a unique multi-layered structure that establishes an entity which is truly PRIVATE and enjoys benefits, protections, and freedoms a stand-alone PMA does not.
What is a Mission Society?
A Mission Society is long established structure that plays an integral role in the current world system. It is the underlying foundation for some of the most well known institutions across the world. It carries with it long standing precedent and settled law regarding how the Matrix may and may not interact with it, such as:
- Rights guaranteed by the Constitution, the UN Charter, and the Law Of Nations for the members of a mission society to unite together for the purpose of freely pursuing their right of self-determination and their economic, social and cultural development;
- Protections and freedoms assured by several unassailable Supreme Court rulings,
- A mandatory exception to filing tax returns and other freedoms found within the Internal Revenue Code; and
- Books and records which are private and cannot be reviewed or subpoenaed by public officials.
The Mission Society and PMA form the core of a uniquely multi-layered organization that is unparalleled in its ability to provide a safe haven for fulfilling one’s religious/spiritual calling to serve the world.
What is the importance of Jurisdiction?
JURISDICTION is a very important topic when it comes to law. A simple explanation of jurisdiction is that it is where something is taking place…the authority that the parties agree to…the law form that is agreed upon.
Juris = law
Diction = word
Juris also means oath. So another way to define jurisdiction is spoken oath.
To maximize the protections afforded to your work with a PCA/PMA/PMS, it is vital that you understand the jurisdictional details of the entity. An important question to ask is “In what jurisdiction does the PCA/PMA/PMS exist?” It is important that a truly private entity does NOT exist within the jurisdiction of the “United States” or any other jurisdiction that is attached to that, or any other public jurisdiction.
Any entity that gets it permission to exist from the codes and statutes of the US, such an LLC, corporation, sole proprietorship, or 501(c)(3) non-profit is within the jurisdiction of the US, regardless of any use of a “private” membership agreement.
At FreedomWorks, we help our members create Private Societies that exist in a lawfully created, fully private jurisdiction, without (outside of) the United States (Corporation). When a living being contracts with a FreedomWorks based Private Membership Association, any exchange between the two parties is performed within a private jurisdiction and has zero connection or attachment to the public system.
What is meant by Private versus Public?
To make the best choice for yourself, it is important to understand the difference Public and Private.
|A Public Entity
|A FreedomWorks Private Society
|Is birthed and based in a jurisdiction WITHIN the United States; governed by millions of US statutes, codes and regulations.
|Is birthed and based in a jurisdiction OUTSIDE of the United States; governed by the obligations and terms found within a private contract between the society and its members.
|Derives its right to exist by the codes, statutes and permissions of the STATE; for example, an LLC, sole proprietorship, statutory trust, or any form of a corporation, including a 501(c)(3).
|Derives its right to exist from Natural Law as bestowed upon us by the Source of our Creation, in whatever form that takes for us individually, and does not ask permission from the STATE.
|Is owned by the STATE, which means the STATE has the right to examine the books and records of a public entity.
|Is NOT owned by the STATE; the STATE does NOT have access to its books and records.
|Must file tax returns; whether it pays taxes itself or not.
|Enjoys a mandatory exception to filing tax returns (and has no tax liability itself).
|Is either organized by, or registered with, the STATE.
|Is organized within a private jurisdiction and is never registered with the STATE.
Should you register a PCA/PMA/PMS?
Some service providers will either register a PMA or a religious/spiritual organization with the STATE, or recommend you do so. However, if you read the state statutes, this gives them access to the books and records of a the registered entity!
FreedomWorks does not support this practice; our strategies are all geared towards maintaining the private status of both the PMA and Mission Society.
Should you obtain an EIN for a PCA/PMA/PMS?
Some providers advertise that one of the services they perform is obtaining an EIN for your PCA/PMA/PMS. This constitutes a contract between the PCA/PMA/PMS and the STATE, and brings it into their jurisdiction.
FreedomWorks uses multiple entities and a multi-layered strategy which allows for contracts with public entities, such as banks and utility providers, while still maintaining the fully private status of the PCA/PMA/PMS.
What is unique about the services FreedomWorks offers?
Moving your work into the protected jurisdiction of a FreedomWorks Mission Society and Private Membership Association is a process, not an event. A Private Membership Association is not a “silver bullet,” the existence of which will make every problem go away. Nor will a PMA magically stop the world from inquiring about your affairs. The properly formed PMA serves only as a strong foundation on which one must stand in response to various levels of possible inquiry from the public system. Education is required to properly manage all of the entities of the Private Society (the PMA is just ONE), in order to develop a thorough understanding of the protections the Society provides and acquire the skills to defend them when necessary. Without this understanding, the protections may as well not exist.
The creation of the PMA is not the “end,” it is only the beginning!
While options do exist for creating a PCA/PMA/PMS simply by “filling-in-the-blanks” of a generic, templated document, this approach not only diminishes the energetic protections of the entity but also forces the living being to conform to the pre-set confines of the template rather than having the expression come forth from the unique vision, beliefs and mission of the creator of the Society.
How is FreedomWorks different from other options available?
- A FreedomWorks Mission Society based PMA provides for protections not available to stand-alone PMAs.
- FreedomWorks uses multiple entities and a multi-layered strategy which allows for contracts with public entities, such as banks and utility providers, while still maintaining the fully private status of the Mission Society and PCA/PMA/PMS.
- FreedomWorks offers our members the education and ongoing support required to manage and maintain the Mission Society, PMA, and other related entities. In addition, FreedomWorks is geared towards helping you build a legacy that will continue forward long after you have retired, passed on, or become incapacitated.
- In the unlikely event that a STATE actor attempts to penetrate the impregnable barriers that lawfully separate our private jurisdiction from public interference, FreedomWorks will be there for you provide the support you will need to handle any matter.
- FreedomWorks works with our members to create a complete solution that is tailored to the unique intentions they have for their work in the world. This begins with an extensive guided process to achieve a high level of clarity regarding the Vision, Beliefs and Mission of the Society and to discover how best to articulate these “hard to put into words” big ideas. For many, this process is one of the most valuable and transformative experiences of the entire journey in that it helps to facilitate a permanent expansion of awareness, power and the ability to see what is possible in the world. Here are some comments from one of our Members about this process:
Is this available outside of the United States?
While the structure of the world system is consistent throughout all countries, the practical steps required to implement this understanding DO vary. We are currently researching the steps required to make this available in other countries, beginning with Canada and Australia.